ACTIVE MUSIC is UP-TO-DATE and READY TO GO!
Active Music has now been upgraded with new links to the 2014 National Curriculum.
Obviously your planning needs to be up to date with the new curriculum, but it’s all done for you! You will receive:
- 8 NEW CD-ROMS containing the following changes:
- 24 Pages to print out of all the aspects of the 2014 National Curriculum that Active Music covers –
- New National Curriculum links at the bottom of EVERY lesson plan
- 48 NEW STAVE NOTATION WORKSHEETS that have been cleverly woven into your Key Stage 2 lesson plans.
Simply email me @ firstname.lastname@example.org and give me your name and school address and 8 upgraded Active Music CDROMS will arrive at your school at the beginning of September. We will invoice your bursar and you need not think any more about it!
Purchase before June 15th and you will receive a £10 discount. RRP = £39.99 but you
pay ONLY £29.99
So if you want to be all UP-TO-DATE and READY TO GO with your music teaching next term, please organise your up-grade as soon as possible and get the musical ball rolling!
So you can carry on singing and dancing to your heart’s content with your children and know that the underlying curriculum is being covered. Yay!
* You may be in line for a free upgrade – some schools who purchased from Nov ’13 are entitled to this, so if you are unsure, please contact me on 07963 431405 or via email.