Come to LONDON this spring and have the most amazing PRIMARY MUSIC WEEKEND with me, Sally Wagter, author of Active Music…
A full Saturday and Sunday of musical learning and game-playing at Plumcroft Primary School,Plum Lane, Plumstead, London, SE18 3HW
- Get fresh inspiration for your music teaching!
- Join like-minded people
- Saturate yourself with musical activities!
- Become even more of a MUSIC SPECIALIST!
Together we will cover all these aspects of music learning with children:
- Pulse games
- Rhythm and how to teach it
- Pitch and how to teach it
- Rhythm games
- Pitch games
- Musical notation – stick notation
- Stave notation – the very basics
- Using puppets in music lessons
- How to teach instrumental playing
- Playing tuned instruments while singing
- Incorporating untuned instruments into games
- Getting the xylophones out of the cupboard!
- The pentatonic scale and its simplicity
- Rounds, canons
- The skill of internalising (thinking voice)
- Composing with simple musical ingredients
- Using ostinatos, texture, timbre, structure…
- Fun improvising games
- 20+ things to do with one song/chant
- how to deliver OUTSTANDING music lessons!
- The creative curriculum
- TRADITIONAL SINGING GAMES: clapping games, skipping games, French skipping, ball games (all playground games)
- The new 2014 Music National Curriculum
Tea, coffee and snacks will be available throughout the 2 days –
You will have access to email and telephone support following the course –
RESOURCES with be on sale throughout the 2 days and whole sets of ACTIVE MUSIC will be available to trial…
This course is run by me, Sally Wagter (B/Ed.Hons) author of Active Music and Primary Music Specialist singing games books and DVDs. I have an Early Years Kodaly Certificate,15 years experience as a music specialist in a variety of schools and have run MUSIC INSETS and training days throughout the UK for the last 12 years.
COST for the 2 whole days is ONLY £195 –
EARLY BIRD! BOOK by March 13th and ONLY PAY £150…
To BOOK A PLACE, phone me, Sally on 07963 431405 or email http://www.primarymusicspecialist.com.
CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOU THERE!
TOGETHER WE CAN INVEST IN YOUR MUSICAL FUTURE!